Stick tiles: what plastic is the best? There are special ceramic tile, then what is the classification of tiles?
Tile glue: generally divided into ordinary type (model 1), strong type (model 2) and tough type (model 3).
Ordinary tile adhesive: generally used for ordinary mortar surface of a variety of tiles or small pieces of brick bonding;
Strong Tile Adhesive: with a stronger adhesive than ordinary glue, at the same time to prevent falling performance, apply to the relatively large adhesion requirements of the wall tile, wood board, etc.;
Toughness Tile Adhesive: Excellent flexibility, great adhesion, more powerful than the type, can effectively prevent the thermal expansion and contraction to bring tiles damage, usually used for fiberboard, gypsum board, plywood or old finishes, etc. Of the bond.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Antique brick
- Glazed tiles
- How about the wood floor
- The difference between wood floor a...
- Wall tile laying Note:
- The reason for the tile cracking
- Tile small crack treatment method
- Tiles are used daily
- Maintenance of wooden floor tiles
- Marble tiles have seven major advan...
- How to Choose the tile for Kitchen ...
- Why choose the wooden tile for home ?
- Wall decoration, why choose ceramic...